Magnetic Picture Frame

A while back I got into making these magnetic picture frames! I went crazy making them and now have a huge stack at home!  All I used was a 12 X 12 sheet of decorative paper, cardboard, and glue!  I added magnets to the back and a sheet cover to the front to protect the picture.

Front
Back
I was excited about the set I made for our fridge! 

The picture frame was the most time consuming but the pencil holder and initial magnets were pretty simple!

The pencil holder was made from a tin soup can, scrap paper from the frame, and magnets. 

The initial magnets (Chad, Chelsea, Dillion, Devin) were made with flat back marbles, more scrap paper from the frame, stickers for the initials, glue and a magnet!

What do you think?!

Comments

  1. I think you're wonderfully creative and I love it. From B~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment