Sheet of Metal
Paint & Brush
Hot Glue Gun
1. Disassemble your frame. The back of the frame is not pictured here but you will need it for step 2
2. Use the back of the frame as a template for your metal. Use a marker to trace the outline and then cut.
3. Make sure your metal sheet fits into your picture frame before moving on. If you need to adjust the size to make it fit, now is the time.
4. Cut your fabric a little bigger than your metal sheet.
5. Mod podge your metal. I used a really thin layer over the entire sheet as I did not want the glue to seep through the fabric.
6. After you have covered the one side with mod podge, flip it over onto your fabric and smooth it out (forgot to picture this, sorry). Now turn it back over and cut the corners of the fabric. This will help make it easier when you fold the sides over.
8. Here is the frame once you have everything put back together!
9. Now, plug in your hot glue gun, grab your makeup, and start attaching your magnets to your makeup!
I am really excited about this! I already have more projects running through my head! I have decided I need to get more fabric and make blinds for our window! Possibly even add some other little projects to tie in the fabric throughout the bathroom!