Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Its A Boy!



 From My Shower To Yours Gift Tags


We had our baby shower a few weeks ago!!  Its a boy!!  We made it an open house baby shower and I think it worked out pretty well.  I am SO thankful to everyone that was able to make it!!! And my friends and family for putting it all together :). 
We got most of the items from Party City with their "Blue Safari" & "Caribbean Blue" themes.  I just loved how everything turned out:



We got some blue flowers and cupcakes (forgot to get pictures of those)  from the store:


My mom has this wonderful vintage chalkboard stand were she announced baby Danner's arrival:


Then we added a few finishing touches like these cute party favor cutouts from KendollMade!  Ill post the cute "Ready to Pop" and "Magnetic Fridge Thank Yous" later :). (A BIG thanks to mom and Kathy for putting them all together)!




 It was a wonderful day and I am so thankful to everyone who was able to come and everyone who helped out!  What a great day! Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! I have to thank you for the efforts you’ve put in penning this site.I really hope to check out the same high-grade blog posts by you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my own website now !
    unblocked games |
    unblockedgames
    unblocked games
    friv4school |
    friv 4 school
    cops and robbers
    top tetris games
    monster high games

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't resist commenting. Perfectly written!
    Look at my weblog:
    happy wheels
    super mario bros
    pacman
    agario

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcomes to google terminal keep sharing such ideas in the future as well.
    google snake this was actually EARN TO DIE
    what i was looking for,and i am glad to came here! AGE OF WAR 2
    Hi! I’ve been reading your blog for a while HAPPY WHEELS
    I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! Slitherio
    Amazing insight you have on this, Slither io This article always blew me BIG FARM

    ReplyDelete